Herd-Men

From: Kevin Rose <vladt_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:12:14 -0500 (CDT)

> Does this mean that something similar would also happen to someone who
> has all their INT/CHA tapped away by a sorceror? I'm not sure if losing
> INT and CHA causes one to become a beast, or vice-versa...

Borderlands is RQ2, in which beasts of normal beast inteligence have no INT or CHA stat. So don't try to read too much into it. The equivalent in RQ3 is fixed INT. Becoming a beast causes one to no longer have normal human mental abilites. Losing them, as in brain fever, does not cause you to become a beast.

Kevin