Drastic Daniel.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_CompuServe.COM>
Date: 21 Aug 97 03:27:10 EDT

Hi All,

 Daniel Fahey has been trying to E-mail me for a while now and probably doesn't like me anymore because I haven't replied to himm. This is not for want of trying, but his messages keep bouncing back.

 Daniel's question was.
 IS IT HIM ON THE FRONT COVER OF DRASTIC RESOLUTIONS: PRAX.  All as I can say is that I did the picture before I went to Germany and met Daniel for my second time. If people think it looks like him then it must be him, although the idea of Daniel Fahey slipping into you subcincious and then reappearing two years later is slightly frightening.

 Please note that the girl who wore the latex leggings at Castle Stahleck looked fantastic, what was her name? no-one I spoke to can remember. Please note however that Daniel Fahey later wore the leggings which was frightening.

 I asked Daniel why he was wearing them. He took a slurp of mead and said, "I asked if I could get into her leggings and she gave them to me!". I do so love Praxians, even their hero Jaldon is not immune to the Trickster.

 Cheers Simon.

 (Sorry Daniel, but it had to be told)