Head-taking Orlanthi

From: Richard, Jeff <Jeff.Richard_at_metrokc.gov>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:34:14 -0700

Gary Switzer wrote:

>BTW, Pam, in the ToDP campaign is head-taking a, er, common activity? Did
the >tradition die out over time, a side effect of the coming of Satar, or
>are the DP Orlanthi of the 1600's into it as much?

I'm not Pam, but I am the GM for ToDP - so I am probably a good person to answer this one. And the answer is: NO. The Heortlings are not head-takers (unlike the Ralians, maybe the Talastari and probably the Harandings). Another little fact - the Heortlings are not kilt wearers but they are horse-riders.

For your wacky Irish customs - look at the Ralians!

Jeff