What We Need

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 18:04:05 -0400

>We need to sort out what gets celebrated on each HD anyway:

Well, "need" is a bit strong. Our (mine and Simon's) games tend to concentrate on the adventurous and heroic aspects of a game, the players don't tend to worry about the deeper underlying stuff. Just try to mentio= n
that getting a Shield spell needs a re-enactment of the Arming of Orlanth= ,
and you practically get shouted at for interrupting the 'flow' of the gam= e.
But don't let me stop you, though, we'll read it and find it interesting.=

Might even chip in.

phibbs_at_compuserve.com

|usual sig file on another computer|