maunderings

From: Sandy Petersen <SPetersen_at_ensemble-studios.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 11:45:43 -0500

Dave Dunham
>What happens when one of the Blues of Pamaltela breeds with an Agimori
or Wareran (or for >that matter, a Kralori, though they're not very common in Pamaltela)?
	Wareran: light blue skin.
	Agimori: black or brown with blue undertones.
	Kralori: I'm tempted to respond "green", but that's just the
imp. Perhaps it hasn't occurred often enough yet for anyone to know?

Bats vs. Birds
In my opinion, Bats appeared after Birds. I'm not claiming they came _from_ birds, you understand, though that seems increasingly likely. But just because primal darkness appeared before Light doesn't mean that things didn't evolve from light to darkness.

        Most RW legends of bat origins explain that they were originally a daylight animal who was forced into nocturnalism. I'm sure that Gloranthan legends are similar. This being the case, it's obvious that they are not one of the original darkness creatures.

        For that matter, I don't think there were any winged insects before Darkness emerged onto the surface world and adapted to it.

        Sandy