Troll Muzic

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:17:11 -0700

        Pam Carlson (I think) suggests that a song for the Uz should be a bit simpler than those previously posted, basic, crude even. Well, you don't get much cruder than the SCA's "Mongolian Birthday Song" a horribly mutated version of "Volga Boatmen" that even Vikings ("drunken Vikings" would be redundant) can hoot along to. So, without further ado, here are a few verses to start and those with far more writing talent than I can run with it if they like.

Kiger Litor, ugh!  Kyger Litor, ugh!(*)	Gorakiki, ugh!  Gorakiki, ugh!
She's da mother of us Uz		She makes bugs we likes ta eat
We obey her, or else, `cuz		Plus we gets some extra feet
Kiger Litor, ugh!  Kyger Litor, ugh!	Gorakiki, ugh!  Gorakiki, ugh!

Zorak Zoran, ugh!  Zorak Zoran, ugh!	Argan Argar, ugh!  Argan Argar, ugh!
We smash Humakts in`ta goo		Never mind da price we paid
Yelmies and them Lunars too 		Dere's a profit to be made
Zorak Zoran, ugh!  Zorak Zoran, ugh!	Argan Argar, ugh!  Argan Argar, ugh!

Xiola Umbar, ugh! Xiola Umbar, ugh!
Fix our hurts, protects da weak
It's ta her da Enlo sneak
Xiola Umbar, ugh! Xiola Umbar, ugh!(**)

Notes:
* In the SCA we make a sort of Huh! sound here but feel free to hit the ground with your mace, bang two trollkin together, punch your neighbor in the head, etc.

Gary R. Switzer--Aero Hobbies

"Hello, Hendrikiland! We love you!"