Latex

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_komma.fddi2.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 00:41:03 +0000

Dear Tasty Gloranthans,

Simon wrote:
 Daniel Fahey has been trying to E-mail me for a while now and probably doesn't like me anymore because I haven't replied to himm. This is not for want of trying, but his messages keep bouncing back.

Simon, of course I like you! Maybe you were trying to mail me with goihl, instead of goihlk. Somehow the address gets shown without the "k" often. Thanks for trying to reach me. Besides, how could I not like someone who makes such fantastic Praxian pictures?

Simon:
Please note that the girl who wore the latex leggings at Castle Stahleck looked fantastic, what was her name? no-one I spoke to can remember. Please note however that Daniel Fahey later wore the leggings which was frightening.

Me:
Tanja. As soon as she has email I'll send this to her. Who did you speak to who can't remember? It wasn't frightening to me, but rather fun. As the night progressed I found them actually rather exciting to have on.

Simon:
 I asked Daniel why he was wearing them. He took a slurp of mead and said,
"I asked if I could get into her leggings and she gave them to me!".

Me: I guess this was as I was still conscious enuf to talk, tho I don't remember it. She has become bored with the leggings, tho, and I will be wearing them again next time. She has indicated a desire to procure another interesting garment tho...

Ingo wrote:
I can't believe it - her latex leggings seems to have been the biggest attraction on our VIII. German RQ Con. Next time on our con, I will put her in a box with a peephole and everybody who wants to see her, will have to pay for it. We will get rich !!!<g>.

Me: You'll have to get her away from me first. You've also left out the minor details such as cannabalism. In the pictures the latex isn't really noticable, so we won't be putting them on a website. You'll all just have to come to the con to feel her legs yourselves. Hey, Ingo! How about we have people pay to touch her legs? So much for this fascinating Gloranthan subject. Shall we change this to the
"Latex Digest"? We have to change the name of the RQ Society. Why not "Latex

Society"?                            Jaldon Latextooth

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #137