Questions

From: Sérgio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:04:41 +0100

Back from hollidays and a lot of GD to read... Some comments and questions:

Sandy Petersen demonstrates that ducks are mainly vegetarians in RW: my mistake to think they are carnivores (that encyclopedia I own is to be used...).

Troll music:
IMO troll music is like eastern european and gypsis music. The movie Underground by Kusturica is my reference.

Grain godesses:
The grain godesses are related to domestic grain plants. Are they also the spirit of the respective wild plants? Do all wild grains that weren't domesticated have their respective spirit? Aldrya is the godess of aldryami regions. Are there other plant godesses or gods in wild non-aldriami places?

Sergio Mascarenhas