my English language fumble

From: PMichaels_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:59:58 -0400 (EDT)

On what happens to an Orlanthi who remains unmanned by Weasel, I said:
>...he will find himself being forced into the ritual roll of Eurmal...

"roll?" Yikes! ROLE! Um... er... Wait! "Roll of Eurmal!" Yeah!  That's the ticket!

The ritual of Eurmal's Roll: A traditional game played between two clansmen, whereby the local Eurmali is stuffed into a barrel and rolled down a nearby hill. The person who rolls the Eurmali the farthest without breaking the barrel wins.

(Any likeness to the game played in my secondary school by seniors with "sevies" [seventh graders] in trash cans is completely on purpose.)

Peace,

     Peter