Re: Sandy's maunderings

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_mail.airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:29:47 +0000

Sandy said, of the Herd Man diet:
> Note: I don't think they'll eat herd man meat.

Hmm, Fido has; it tastes just like human.

Given Fido's privileged upbringing as the pampered pet of a powerful Morokanth, his experience is probably atypical. The other Morokanth probably thought it was really funny to feed herd man meat to him. That Fido likes it is inexplicable.

BTW, I keep alternating between the spellings "Morokanth" and "Morocanth", and I have to fight off the urge to type "Morocanthi" at times. I think MoroCanth is right, but does anybody object to MoroKanth or the occasional Moro(C/K)anthI? Boy, do I wish that spell checkers were around when all these names were being developed. There's also the matter of Lhankor/Lankhor Mhy, Humakt/Humkt (1st edition of Balastor's Barracks; later a false god of the Malkioni named HumCt), and Glorantha/Glorontha (which STILL shows up from time to time, as on the GloronthaCon IV T-shirts!)

Guy

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle_at_iname.com)
http://web2.airmail.net/ghoyle1/
Visit The Gamemaster's Bookshelf