Pmalatelan Animals

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 05:14:24 -0400

Hi All,

 Sandy has deprived me of most of my favourite animals eg. the Camel, Giraffe, Antelope, Zebra. I remember there being a disicussion about camels some time ago, does anybody remember where you do find them.

 Of the Rhino family do we find the horse like Moropus in Pamaltela? As for hippopotami I am keeping them swimming in the Garguna River if it kills me, there is nothing more terrifying than Hippo hunting for my Fonritan players.

 I take it that their are some pretty nasty predators in Pamaltela. The Sabre Tooth I know of, Midget Slashers probably take down plenty, as do all those freaky chaos beasts. But what others exist?

 Are primates common? I think so, small apes, baboons, Gorillas in the mountains, perhaps even some of the really nasty prehistoric primates (my dad?)

 Anyhow I will stop being sop demanding.  Cheers Simon Bray.