yet more Dark songs...

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt Computer) <"Daniel>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 16:40:45 -0700

James, Loren, and Tim all took the bait and responded to my semi-coherent rambling on Uz music... and, as the digests have been ariving at a reasonable pace recently, I'll Eat more Band width on the subject.

re: James

        you are right, Lemmy is a troll, or at least he ought to be...

        Sorry, but your arguments against Rap simply don't hold water... ALL trolls are opressed. ('cept for a couple in the basement of the Castle of lead, but they don' hardly count...) so there would be sufficient urban angst to generate it. You just have to substitute Lead chains and rings for the gold, and yo pimpin' ;-b

        "Food Song" is probably the trollish equivilent to "Stairway to Heaven" (hmm Lead Zeppelin is a great band-name too...)

	and Troll Country is just WAY to freightening to think about...
Q: 	What do you get when you sing an Uz song Backwards?