Teleos and big silver hats.

From: Simon Bray <101635.32_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 05:52:02 -0400

Hi All,

 Stephen said he had trouble accepting the Place of Big Silver Hats in Teleos. He will find it even harder to accept when I tell him that I transferred this from the real world. I cannot remember the tribes name, but I first read about them in a copy of "Hello" magazine (hell I was at work, I was bored), everything I said in my posting was pinched. Hell only real life could be so weird. The ships from which the people gathered their silver was a sunken spanish galleon. Silver only had value for making hats, and if you see the picture you will realise how made these hats are. Even Dan Barker said he wouldn't have though of somthing so obscure.

 I must agree with Stephen, Teleos is a great place, really fun to play in. So much so that I am sending my players back there in the next couple of weeks (typhoons are really useful).

Cheers Simon.