Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #150

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_mail.airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:28:50 +0000

Mike Cule said:

> I think Sandy was saying that *any* rapist of *any* intelligent species runs
> the risk of becoming a broo. (Mechanically I'd make any act of rape a DI to
> Thed: if it works she Blesses you! Heh. Heh.)

I think that this is a tremendous idea that deserves further expansion. It's a type of involuntary initiation that may be possible for other cults as well. I expect that the transformation would not be instantaneous, but would happen on either Thed's next Holy Day or during the Sacred Time. This is probably how most socially-abhorrent deities recruit their followers, IMO.

Guy

Guy Hoyle (guyhoyle_at_iname.com)
http://web2.airmail.net/ghoyle1/
Visit The Gamemaster's Bookshelf