more maunderings

From: Sandy Petersen <SPetersen_at_ensemblestudios.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:09:59 -0500

Thomas Gottschall
>Do she-wolves _really_ bear two-legged cubs and four-legged one ?
That's what the Telmori say. "Two-legged cubs" are, of course, human children.

>Is the same true for two-legged females ?

        Again, this is what the Telmori say. And they ought to know.

>Is this a) often b) not so often c) seldom d) rare ?

        Apparently it's rare enough to be remarked upon, but common enough that such children don't receive any special treatment.

Simon Bray.
>The reason that I said they did not slay the women they encountered was
to give them a >chance to join their numbers.

        It's possible that any women who had fought especially bravely in defense of their ship might be offered a chance to join them.

Timinits.
>I love the idea of eating two foot long witchiti grubs. I was also
wondering if the Fonritans used >Lucans in their wars with the elves of Vralos?

        Yow, is _that_ ever an obvious connection. I'm stunned I missed it.

>Has anybody any ideas about the Teshnan port of Dosakyo (sp?), which
was established by >the Kethaelan fleet. Does it still have a strong western population or were they driven out by >the Kralori fleet?

        I can't believe the Kralori fleet has sailed this far abroad. When the Kethaelan fleet was destroyed by the Wolf Pirates, Dosakyo might have become independent, but I bet it remained much the same in culture and spirit.