Re: Centaur culture

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 97 23:46 MET DST

Andrew Barton

>My wife and I have been doing some thinking on the structure of centaur
>herds in their homelands - the only Glrantha references I've seen are to
>bachelor groups found in other areas.

>Has anything been published or posted on the subject?

Yes, in French language though. La Toile d'Arachne Solara #2 is a beastman special and describes the cultures of ducks, centaurs, satyrs, minotaurs, and a homebrew beastman race called "ithilians-fanes", a kind of lion-centaurs (put into Ralios). Even if your read French rates as low as mine (~18%) the magazine is definitely worth getting, if only for the illustrations.

I don't know if any copies still are available.