About herdmen and a question

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:26:38 +0300 (EET DST)

 Herd men are lots of more (or less;) than just normal humans with  fixed INT. Herdman lifespan, and therefore age before becoming mature,  are animal-like, so a herdkid would propably be able to run faster than  an adult homo sapiens. Also, a herman baby would walk in some weeks,  rather than in months. But the price for this is paid in short life  and in resorting to instincts rather than to intellect.

 I seem to have missed all the important announcements, as I begun  reading Digest just lately. So what Gloranthan products have been  released since MIG? Or this year? Can anyone point me to a good  website with _complete_ listing of the publications? I keep hearing  about Drastic: Prax, is it out yet? Thanks to all helpers beforehand.

 Passo Pasanen, The Grandmother Smurf! passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi  Gloranthapage in finnish: http://www.students.tut.fi/~passo/rq/