Re: Helsinki's succubus production

From: madamx_at_mikka.net.au
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 16:01:45 +1000

From:Darvall.Madamx_at_mikka.net.au
Re: Helsinki's succubus production
To Pasanen Panu's comment
 "If act of rape would as such create a succubus, there would be a dire  need of Succubus-Busters 'round. If I compare Pavis to Finland's  capital Helsinki, Pavis would produce at least four succubi per year!"
  1. What is the rate of succubi in Pavis? Could it be four per year & kept from becoming overwhelming by Storm Bull, ZZi & other succubusters? 'Gaumata's Vision' gives the impression that such behaviour does come to the attention of the gods, who then require that definite & permanent corrections be made. In Sun County the guilty can expect an agonising death.
  2. Pavis is not Helsinki. If, as it is IMO, rape is as much a religious crime as a sexual/assault crime in Glorantha then such non RW entities as spirits of retribution, magicly powerful priests and chaos features/taints would tend to make it less likely then RW rape.

"But it is hard to imagine ten thousand rapes going on in Glorantha, at any given time..."

There's a lot of broo. BTW is beastiality the same crime as rape in Glorantha?
It would seem to share similar mythic origions.

Lastly Peter Tracey pointed out that I was probably thinking of Uroxi becoming
Urainians not Gargathi.

I've seen 'the subjectivist issue' mentioned a bit. What is it?