Troll Experts

From: Stephen Martin <drastic_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 16:29:47 EDT

To All:

I am thinking of including a small section of Drastic, volume Darkness, detailing some basic info on noted troll experts in Glorantha, similar to the section on dragon experts which appeared in Elder Secrets of Glorantha.

Current plans include info on Minaryth Purple, Severin Troll-Friend (from Lords of Terror), and Griselda, and possibly Redbird the Sage, though he is currently Missing in Action.

If people have NPCs, PCs, or other ideas for this section, I would be interested in seeing them. Information should include their name, where they are from and/or can be found, a brief history, and notes on their knowledge of trolls.

Please send submissions to drastic_at_juno.com

If anyone out there has any ideas for submissions to The Book of Drastic Resolutions, space is going fast -- if you don't send me a query or submission quickly, there won't be room for your ideas!

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com
P.O. Box 272914