Tradetalk # 3 and Naskorion

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:05:09 +0200

Jose Ramos wrote:
> I see two Safelster (the civilized part of Ralios) cities as fit for
> your campaign: Naskorion, and the city of Marost. The Duke is carrying
> out religious reforms (turning to the Dark side, and allied to the
> trolls. Think about Zorak Zoran Sturmtruppen) and is now the only land
> owner in the country, to the chagrin of the displaced Lord caste. And
> the treatment of pagans is awful.

As it happens (plug, plug!), Tradetalk #3 includes a full description of Naskorion and the political and religious reforms the Duke is carrying out. Included are details on Trolls in Naskorion and their troll bishop, the elite Zorak Zorani troops which are under the Duke's command, rebellious Naskori peasants, and more. Naskorian is definitely an excellent setting for adventure.

The article is by Joerg Baumgartner and Ingo Tschinke (edited by David Dunham). It features excellent illustrations by Dario Corallo: Zorakarkat, Zorak Zorani defending a Naskori village against Orlanthi raiders, a full map of Naskorion, and more.

While we're on the subject, Tradetalk #3 will be available soon: no later than the first half of October. This issue includes:

	Introduction to East Wilds      -       by Jonas Schioett
	The Otter Clan                  -       by Jonas Schioett
	The Hsunchen of Ralios          -       by Jonas Schioett
	Growing Pains (adventure)       -       by Jonas Schioett
	The Ralian Myth                 -       by Shannon Appel
	Korlar's Trip to Kilwin         -       by David Dunham
	Money Chase                     -       by Jussi Hyvoenen
	Naskorion                       -       by Joerg Baumgartner
						   and Ingo Tschinke
	A Stranger's Tale               -       by Jim Chapin
	The Curious Cases of Titus Crow -       by Shannon Appel

To subscribe or get more information about Tradetalk, write to:

        Europe: Ingo Tschinke <Tschinke_at_nordwest.de>

        USA: Scott Knowles <Delecti_at_aol.com>

        Australia: Andrew Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>

Information is also available on our new website, at:

        http://www.toppoint.de/~joe/rqsoc/welcome.html

Cheers

Ingo and the Tradetalk editorial staff