Pent

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:42:42 +0000

Yet another plea for help with a new PC, I'm afraid. A Pentan this time. I've read the Glorantha box on the subject, and noted that Pentan women seem to worship Eiritha. Is this right? I thought she was Praxian, and Prax and Pent were enemies? Or is this a deity identical to Eiritha in all ways but the name?

It also mentions that there are both Solar and Storm Pent tribes. What deities would be worshipped, in either case? By the women in particular?

Would it be fair to assume that the different age groups have different deities? And if so, the young female Riders might follow Sun Daughter in a Solar tribe? Given the problem with red hair, I don't think their Storm counterparts would follow Vinga :(

Jane Williams                     jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml