Web Quest Complete

From: Nick Krass <nickkrass_at_netpass.ru>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 15:35:40 +0400

Finally after months of preparation, purification and ritual, I have successfully performed the Web Quest and have a fledgling Web Child. As with all Heroic Offspring, this is due to grow at at alarming rate and will soon be at its former levels. However, at the moment it is only small. Visitors are welcome and comments/criticism/slagging is particularly welcome - how can I improve things if people don't tell me what is rubbish/good/the best thing since sliced bread? Visit Soltak StormSpear at:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1481/

Regards

Simon (Phipp)
If I ever get my own email working again I'll pass my usual informed, unbiased and inconsequential comments on the Gloranthan Digest. Time to start the Mail Quest.

In disguise - Not Nick Krass at all