Re: The Sentinel

From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 16:35:00 +1000 (EST)

Dave Black:

> I was wondering if anyone knew what "The Sentinel" is. It is shown on
> the large map of Prax that accompanied the River of Cradles book.

Joerg Baumgartner

> Essentially, the Sentinel is a mountain or large rock which gives a
> prominent landmark above Feroda.

HEY! Don't you think this "Rock" *SHOULD* be a large black oblong thing which the local Baboons venerate as sacred to their culture. As Per that short stort and the movie it inspired! ;-)

Perhaps a sacred Axis Mundi for spirit worship! It also is close to X and to the Monkey ruins. Maybe old Mandril N'yakh-Kh is not mad, and his conspriracy theories are true.

Maybe The Sentinel is linked closely to the 'Humanisation-Project'. BTW can anyone tell me any sources for the Humanisation Project?

Bye

Pete