Rape and Chaos

From: rick cronan <rick_at_darkwave.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:31:59 +0100

Just a thought based on some house rules I once played with:

Let's assume that almost all people are just a tiny bit chaosy - not so much as to give them any detectable taint, and perhaps only in a latent form - but that they are at the very least susceptable..

Someone who was particularly weak might be driven to rape by this inner chaos in the first place, and each time they submit to the urge, the chaos within them is strengthened by what is essentially a chaotic act.

Eventually, their nature might alter until they become fixated on this act, to the point where they would seek out Thed. If someone really went for it, then they might become genuinely chaotic. How this would lead specifically to becoming a Broo I don't know, but I'm sure it'll come to me.

rick cronan rick_at_darkwave.org.uk url: http://greebo.darkwave.org.uk/~rick FUNNY QUOTE NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY