ToTRM#16

From: Jean.DURUPT_at_st.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 97 17:24:23 +0200

Hi all

+ToTRM #16
In the cult of the Red Emperor, I noticed that Etyries is a good merchant indeed.
She managed to give the mindlink spell (a common divine magic spell) to the Red Emperor, although he has already all the common divine magic spells available <g>.
I propose that she gives create market (in fact create assembly) to the Red Emperor. With this spell a Red Tribune can give a speech to a crowd without the risk of cutpurses plying their trade while their victims are distracted by his oratory skill.

Yara Aranis gives Grow Limb
Grow Limb
2 points, touch, stackable once, temporal Each grow limb spell gives 2 extra arms to a willing humanoid being. The extra arms are attached to the torso, are real arms and give him 1 more combat actions (either parries or attacks) per arm. For the spell's duration the extra arms give 1 general HP per arm. Since Yara Aranis is the six armed goddess, the spell can be stacked only once (ie at most 4 more arms).

It is rumoured that devout initiate of Yara Aranis manage to be affected permanently by this spell.

Peace

        Jean