Head-Hunting

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_komma.fddi2.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:59:13 +0000

Hy Gloranthans,

I sent this over a month ago as head-hunting was a subject, but for some reason (hopefully?) it came back during my vacation.

I just want to say that head-hunting is one of the few things I admire about Orlanthi. Their sedentary life-style allows them this luxury, while we Praxians have to be content with taking scalps, (My oldest just took his first! I'm so proud), because of the need to limit the weight we carry around. Thank you all for discussing this topic, as a result of which I intend to introduce this quaint custom to my people. We'll have to limit it to only the heads of chiefs or great warriors tho. Happy Hunting! Daniel