Re: Rape and chaos

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 13:22:47 -0400 (EDT)

Kevin Maroney:

<< I've always taken a very magic-rich interpretation of Glorantha. I believe  that Broos can breed with *any* living creature as long as they take it by  force, because of their link with Rape. (Actually, some times I don't limit  it to living creatures; somewhere in the vast wastes of the Glorantha is  the offspring of a Broo and a pile of broken glass.) >>

    I'd rule that the 'mother' has to at least have the physical equipment to have offspring, so males and piles of broken glass are both out. Sterility of the mother *isn't* a problem, but she at least has to have a womb, egg-laying organs or whatever.

Foward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky