Broo

From: Hibbs Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 13:07:50 +0100

>I'd rule that the 'mother' has to at least have the physical equipment
>have offspring, so males and piles of broken glass are both out.

Nah, that's the terrifying thing about them. You are making Broos in your campaign very different from the 'official' Glorantha, but that's your choice as ref. Of course, it would be only the most profoundly fertile broo that could pull this off, and maybe 85% of broos can only breed with females. That makes more sense to me.

philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk
alt: phibbs_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |