Plains of Prax, magic and web site addit

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:43:48 -0400

I don't know if anyone else has ever come across this before but my three year
old was watching a Dr, Seuss video last night and the story The Zaxs was on it.
Seems these two Zax, one northbound, the other southbound met on the Plains of Prax and got stuck because Zax are too stubborn to yield right of way.  The
interesting bit was the Plains of Prax bit. Coincidence?  Hmmmm...interesting,
very interesting.

The other things I wanted to mention was that since people are talking about new magic system I wanted to mention that I've placed a very preliminary version on my attempts to convert the Masterbook system for Glorantha on my website. (http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545) It probably wouldn't please many because it's an attempt to adapt the current spirit magic (which I like) to work in a MB style system rather than an attempt to create something altogether new. For what it's worth it's there.

I've also added quite a bit of additional information on the Balazar/Elder Wilds
region if anyone is interested including an account of the background to the

Boar Wars. I've also changed my links to make it more of a listing of useful
reference sites on the Internet rather than Gloranthan links since Kim Englund
and David Dunham do such good jobs.

Here's hoping my fellow Canadians have a Happy Thanksgiving and the rest of you a nice weekend.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545 "Now guaranteed to be 100% objectivism-free...okay so there's one little, wee mention"