Re: Aberrant Dwarfs

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 11:25:44 +1000 (EST)

Jose Ramos <cristnav_at_arrakis.es> writes:

>Panu Pasanen proposes cyberdwarfs. That was already discussed in the
>Digest (Erik Sieurin, where are you?), and there was a rift concerning
>the use of machines or sorcerous help to enhance a dwarf's abilities.

My suggestion for anyone who's players want a "cyberdwarf" as a PC, or any other sort of aberrant dwarf like the one that Sandy described long ago, is that you let them.

What you don't tell them is that they aren't dwarfs at all, but are Jolanti constructs that are programmed to think they're dwarfs, sent out into the world for some dark purpose by the Nidan decamony (or whatever) known only to the gamemaster.
Do androids dream of electric sheep?