GC IV Conpendium

From: Andrew Joelson <joelsona_at_cpdmfg.cig.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 07:19:12 -0500

        Guy Hoyle has asked about the Glorantha Con IV Conpendium; what's happening?

        In answer to your question, there were a some problems getting the transcription process running. I originaly wanted to get the book out by GC V, but that was an unreasonably short response time...

        It does not look lie the Conpendium will be out until after the New Year, which puts the time involved in the project at about normal for previous conpendiums.

	Andrew Joelson
	Chairman, GC IV (the job's not finished until the paperwork is done)

PS Just as a check of my records, would all individuals that have preordered

    the GC IV Conpendium send me their Smail addresses? Thanks!