Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #186

From: nospam-styopa_at_iname.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:03:19 -0500

>From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
>Subject: re: a few questions
>Luc Lavergne asked
>> Has there ever been a computer game settled in Glorantha ? If someone
>> know something about one, please tell me.
>
>At the Victoria convention, Greg was passing around art from an unreleased
>computer game.
>David Dunham <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
>Glorantha/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>
>Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

The above gets my vote for "tease of the year". Anyone have any MORE info than this?
IMO, a good (albeit older) port of the BRP/RQ system to a computer game was Darklands - I actually used it for much source material (on saints, etc) in my own game set in Medieval Europe.

Bargain bin at many a store. Check it out. I don't know if they DELIBERATELY hijacked the RQ system, but let's just say it felt pretty darn familiar to play. - -Steve (styopa_at_iname.com)
or at work (Steve_Lieb_at_lepmsp.com)
http://umn.edu/~liebx004

TO REPLY - please remove the "nospam-" portion of my email address. Thanks!