Steve's Foot n Mouth disease

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 18:52:11 +0100

[the the computer game]

 But the art is cool,
>you must admit -- if we could get someone to do art like that for the
>fanzines, life would be great!

Oh boy Steve, you really know how to make friends, are you saying that Simon Bray, Ralph Halsley & Dan Barker don't do great art? Surely not, I've got some on my games room wall.

FYI If you want world known artists then I can get you people like Brian Snoddy, Lissanne Lake, Jeff Menges, Heather McKinney, Lee Moyer or Doug Shuler - but it'll cos ya'.

PS I still want the Reaching Moon Needs You original artwork in that DH's got. Now where did that Thieves in the Attic card go....