speaking of art

From: Mmohrfield_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 17:19:42 -0500 (EST)

When Avalon Hill was still working on RuneQuest: Adventures in Glorantha they put out a catalog that showed the painting that I believe they intended for the cover. It showed the awakening of the dragon that destroyed the Temple of the Reaching Moon in Sartar, and IMO it was beautiful. I seem to recall that someone mentioned that it was made by Richard Bober, who did the covers for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun series. Is there any chance at all we'll get to see this somewhere, either on Chaosium's Glorantha; the Game or on Avalon Hill's RQ4 (assuming that the latter is even still in the works)? I realize that this is a long shot , but I just had to ask.
                                                                         Mark
Mohrfield