RQ4 Art?, Knights, Arkat=Gbaji?

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 22:16:38 EST

Mmohrfield_at_aol.com

>When Avalon Hill was still working on RuneQuest: Adventures in
Glorantha
>they put out a catalog that showed the painting that I believe they
intended
>for the cover. It showed the awakening of the dragon that destroyed the
>Temple of the Reaching Moon in Sartar, and IMO it was beautiful. I seem

I have an AH catalog advertising RuneQuest Adventures in Glorantha, and there is no art associated with it at all, nor any such picture as Mr. Mohrfield describes. Were there two such catalogs?

Knights
Nick Brooke's description of the Castle Coast knights is quite appealing. It more than makes sense, it makes sense of the whole Castle Coast thing, which I have never quite gotten. It is also one of the cleanest adoptions into Glorantha of RW ideas, IMO.

I guess I should have downloaded the Castle Coast file from the Berkeley FTP site today.

Illumination
>PP> Says who? I believe that they became one. Accepted each other, etc.
>PP> Drastic: Chaos supports this point of view, too.

Nick's rebuttal to this is fine, but in addition to that I want to remind people that the article in Drastic: Chaos is merely one minor viewpoint in a land filled with a whole bunch of minor viewpoints!

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com