More Web Page Updates

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:11:49 GMT

There have been a few updates to the Chaosium Web Page lately:

  http://www.sirius.com/~chaosium/chaosium.html

WIZARD'S ATTIC CATALOG ONLINE: This is what lists all the cool Gloranthan stuff we have centrally available, from Tradetalk and Tales of the Reaching Moon to the French board games. Just click on the "Catalog" button at the top of the page. We have fax and on-line (kinda) ordering available to make it easy to place an order.

LHANKOR MHY LIBRARY: This has been expanded quite a bit recently, with new materials form a variety of sources. Just click on the "World of Glorantha" button.

Shannon