Web Page Update!

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 00:06:50 EST

I don't know if Shannon is going to make an announcement about this, so I will.

The Gloranthan page on Chaosium's Web Page has been updated! There are runes, a number of new cults, all of the "What the Priests Say" articles in print, the Cosmology and History of Glorantha articles from Cults of Terror, and More Dwarf stuff!

Coming soon (hopefully within the next two weeks) are more cults, the History of the Lunar Empire (1st to 4th Wanes), History of Dark Trolls, info on dragonewts, and erratta for Nomad Gods.

I would like to thank all of the people who volunteered to help, most of whom have been given a chance to. Thanks to those who gave permission for their works to be included on the page. And finally, thanks to Shannon for his work in maintaining the page. If you haven't scanned the page yet, do it!

www.sirius.com/~chaosium/~chaosium.html

Or directly to: www.sirius.com/~chaosium/glor-main.html

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com