AIG, and a painting

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 12:38:04 -0500 (EST)

<styopa_at_iname.com>:

> PLEASE NOTE BELOW MY CHAT WITH TAHGC. Apparently it seems that, if the
> authors were willing, RQ:AiG could be put up "en web" IF, say, we replaced
> "RuneQuest" with "BananaPeel" and "RQ" with "BP".
> Authors? Comments? I have a web site that would love to host THAT.

I'll forward this to Oliver and Mike, who aren't reading the Digest at the moment.

Note that we may have to limit distribution for legal reasons, even if AH gives permission. Also, as you note below, we'd likely need Chaosium's permission to use the word "Glorantha" and Gloranthan content, and this is not likely to be forthcoming.

The painting that Mr. Mohrfield refers to is gorgeous. It's also the property of AH. It's too bad it can't be the cover of a Gloranthan game, since it's very Gloranthan -- maybe Chaosium should buy it from AH.
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_dm.net
Manager, Dueling Modems Computer Forum
<http://dm.net>