Questions & Answers & Axes

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:18:32 -0000

>Thanks for all the information, but most of you seem to have
>been answering a different quesion from the one I asked. I already
>know as much as I need to about funeral arrangements.

Digesters are like politicians. Ask one question, and you get answers to several similar questions, but that's okay, because others will find those unsolicited answers interesting. I did.

>Axes don't impale, but they do slash, and critical.

"slash"? What's one of those? I don't remember reading about that in the RQ3 rules. RQ2, maybe, RQ4, yes.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |