If this annoys anyone, I WILL stop.

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 17:28:46 -0500 (EST)

                                 ***ALL NEW***
I've acquired several new items, and I mean new in the sense that they're still in the shrinkwrap and everything. Some items are in limited stock, so don't delay! Everything is for RQ3.

Does anyone know what the old Chaosium SoloQuest modules go for? Or the RuneQuest Companion?

In any case:

Several copies of Avalon Hill's Sun County for RQ, $8

                  Snakepipe Hollow for RQ, $5
                  Into the Troll Realms for RQ, $6
                  Human & Nonhuman Adventurer Sheets, either for $8
                  Monster Coliseum for RQ (Boxed), $12
                  Land of Ninja for RQ (boxed), $12
                  Gods of Glorantha for RQ (boxed), $12
                  Trollpak for RQ (boxed), $12
                  Troll Gods for RQ (boxed), $12
                  Strangers in Prax for RQ, $8
                  The Haunted Ruins for RQ, $5
                  Apple Lane for RQ, $5
                  Shadows on the Borderland for RQ, $8
                  Doraster - Land of Doom for RQ, $8
                  Daughters of Darkness for RQ, $5
                  RuneQuest 3 Deluxe Rules, perfectbound, $15
                  RuneQuest 3 Standard Rules (boxed), $10
                  RuneQuest 3 GM's Box, $10
                  RuneQuest 3 Player's Box, $10

Please figue approx. $1.25 per item for US shipping.