Re: City of Wonders

From: Frederic Ferro <ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 22:29:47 +0100 (MET)

Stephen Martin wrote :
> on this map [of the City of Wonders] there is
> finally a place where Greg Stafford has named part of Glorantha after
> himself. The central court is either Gregory Court or Stafford Court, I
> can never remember which.

At last, we know the real name of Belintar, the HeroQuester from the Future :).

I prepared a short description of the City of Wonders in French, but I don't want to fill this list with too many English mistakes.

Frederic
- --
mailto:ferro_at_clipper.ens.fr
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054 "As you know, if you ever studied the famous Greek philosopher Aristotle, thousands of philosophy students suffer forehead damage every year from passing out face-forward while attempting to read his books."--Dave Barry