Re: Babeester Gor; Yelmalio

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 17:54:46 -0800

Mr Tines wrote

> One custom developed in our campaign has been the
> "Face of Death" - when on a specific mission of
> vengeance, drawing - ideally in ochre, but in any
> mud that will stick - the death rune from hairline
> to chin, and across the eyes. This is something
> that not having a beard makes easier.

This is how Babeester Gor herself is portrayed in my game.

Nikk Effingham asked

> BTW does anyone know if Yelmalio has any Sun Domes in Ralios?

My understanding (from Sandy and other Chaosium-related sources) is there's just one, and it's quite different from any you'll find elsewhere. My interpretation is that it's left over from Nysalor's Bright Empire, though enough time has passed since then that the worship won't be very similar. In my game, it's outside the scope of action (somewhere up in the northeast, between Karia and Delela), so I don't worry about it much. Far more important is Elmal Horse-Thane...

I spoke too soon about the server; it's just slow to respond to commands. #212 should be on its way...