Sources-the death of the Pharoah

From: Kaselov-Sandberg <md24855_at_dredd.swipnet.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 14:20:54 +0100

Just thought I could add to the sources of the death of the Pharoah...
>From the RQ-Con 2 Compendium:

"GS: Well, nobody exactly knows. <sigh> But, yes. The Pharoah had a routine ritual that he was used to going through, and the Lunars loaded it against him. There's one stage where the Pharoah had to negotiate with the Men in Red to cross the river. He knows, from all the stories he's done, that he has to give them each a gold coin from a foreign land. And _this_ time, the Men in Red are all Lunar agents with their own agenda. And they say, "This has to be a gold coin from the Realm of Khordavu!" And suddenly the myth doesn't work for the Pharoah, and the Men in Red say, "You don't know the end of this story, do you? Well, we do!" <mimes drawing a sword> And they grabbed the Pharoah, and cut him up into his Portions, just like the Red Goddess had been, and hid them scattered throughout the universes."

Unfortunately, from this fragment it seems unclear to me whether the scene takes place before or during ToMoLaD. "Routine ritual" could be some minor ritual involving the Phaorah, per see, but it could also be a description of a minor part of the HeroQuest when Belintar is in the limbo between two host-bodies. What do you think, Nick, Stephen or Joerg?
Does this description involve Pharoah, including host-body, or the "spirit" Belintar?

Patrik
kaselov.sandberg_at_swipnet.se