Waves

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:16:00 -0000

>>the little waves that hide downstream
>>of rocks in the river can be 'cheered on' and
>>will dash upstream to the next rock.
>
>How do you cheer the waves on?

"yes, you can do it, get on up there! Don't worry about all that other water, it's no stronger than you are, and it's only twenty feet to the next rock, go for it my son!"

That normally helps. The River Voices teach a chant that works quite well (game terms: stackable spirit spell "Boost Wave", ranged, temporal, allows the wave to gain 1 foot of height upstream).

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs The opinions expressed above are not necessarily the opinions of myself, let alone TNT. I was probably under the mental control of aliens when I wrote this.

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |