TENTACLE APPETIZER!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 14:34:55 +0100

Hello again my fellow Tentacles and Walktapis,

take this TENTACLE APPETIZER as the first one in an UNHOLY SERIA to LURE YOU into our TENTACLE COOKING POT. Take A CHANCE and WIN A FREE GERMAN BEER at our Convention "TENTACLE OVER BACHARACH".

Just send in your FAVORIT GLORANTHA OR CTHULHU JOKE(S) for the TOP TEN LIST in our, yet to produce, FOUNDRAISER BOOKLET. The best ones WILL WIN... CONtact:
Email: fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de snail mail: Tentacle over Bacharach, Postfach 10 23 02, 99423 Weimar, Germany