Dwindling Inventory

From: Stephen Martin <drastic_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 16:46:44 EST

To All:

At this time, Chaosium has about 30 copies of The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Chaos, in stock, though I don't know if there is anything on back order. I only have another 40 copies at home. David Hall may have some, but he can't have all that many.

So, we are getting very close to the point where Volume Chaos is out of print. It will not be reprinted!

If you have been deciding whether or not to buy an issue, now is the time to do so! See Dave Dunham's web page for information on the contents, or past issues of the Digest! Email me directly if you want more information.

Order from Wizard's Attic, or direct from me (to save on postage), cost is $10.00 US. Or, order from your local Tales rep if you are not in the US or Canada. My goal is to be sold out by the end of the year.

Volume Prax is selling faster than Volume Chaos did, so it probably won't take two full years to sell out. :)

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com
P.O. Box 272914