Adamantium and truestone.. again.

From: Pasanen Panu <passo_at_students.cc.tut.fi>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 11:29:16 +0200 (EET)

> That is only because the Mostali come to collect it as soon as they find
> out about it. When they come you have these choices:

 They would not have to get all the adamantium to World Machine repairs;  after all, how often an adamtium part needs replacement in your opinion?

> any of it they are either a superhero (Harrek's claws & Gbaji's
> claws...) or they are very quite about it.

 Harrek has nothing to do with adamantium, and he definetely does not  regenerate and have adamantium bones too. His abilities come from  the White Beargod, not from X-men comics. And Gbaji propably got  his claws from mostali, as it was scheduled in work-order 103833A2.

> 1) Refining is a method for adding Order, so I would not expect
> Truestone
> to lose its order based properties (destroying Chaos) in the process.
> 2) I would speculate that you cannot have magic without Disorder,
> thus refining Truestone (fossilized Law) into something without
> Disorder produces the antimagic effect.

 Refining, ie. messing with Law. That's what Godlearners did, and  no-one likes it. And to mostali, runes really don't mean a organic  foodprocesssing waste. But Malkioni and Orlanthi surely agree, that  it is a Bad Thing, and leads to No Good. Runes (what Truestone is)  can't be 'improved' without Godlearnerism, possibly changed by  some methods that need Change-runes powers. Quicksilvermostali have  these powers.

 As truestone can store magic, so maybe adamantium can too. It can  store it indefinetely, too. It just can never, ever be gotten  away from it. And, I still believe that adamantium does not harm  chaotics; after all, Gbaji's claws hurt Kyger Litor pretty bad,  but there is no mention of him killing chaots with those.

 The opinions have been changed to protect the innocent.

 Panu 'Passo' Pasanen.