RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #228

From: Brian Childers <BChilders_at_prevuenet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:02:51 -0600

On Mostali: There are somw dwarves who do not worship nor follow the path of the World Machine, if you can find them, and if you get them to agree to help you, they can be a great boon to your goals..

BC
AKA Droga IronBeard, Iron Dwarf, Openhanded Individualist, Engineer to the Masters of Luck and Death..