Vormain & the East Isles

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:11:35 +0100

I add my voice to those who cheer on Tadaaki Kakegawa for the Vormain post. More please, especially if you have a take on Vormain colour magic.

> I am looking forward to seeing another work on Vormain and East Isles.

There is a lot of material on the East Isles, written by Greg Fried, Sandy Petersen and myself. Currently none of it is publicly available, but quite a bit of is awaiting publishing in Tales of the Reaching Moon and Codex.

Btw, does anyone know anything about the status of Codex and the whereabouts of Mike Dawson?

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689