Rules List

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:56:24 -0000

>this might be the way to bring
>the RQR list back to life, assuming anybody cares.
>
>Is there sufficient interest in bringing it back?

I personally don't mind if there is one list serving both purposes, or a separate list discussing rules issues that are not Gloranthan, such as the results of a special success with an axe. However, this creates a grey area, such as discussing magic rules and spell descriptions, which could be argued to be fair game for the Glorantha list.

Does anybody actually object to the current situation, just using this list for Glorantha and for rules? I don't.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/phibbs +--------------+

| What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy perfect symmetry? |